Quick References for 2017-2018:
PAYMENT DUE DATES & METHODS
Payments are due:
- First day of first practice for the season (regardless of when the athlete joins) and this is for 33% of the full year’s fees (not including competition uniform, bow, or crossover fees). This is non-refundable.
- September 1, 2017: 33% of fees
- January 1, 2018: Remaining 33% of fees are due
Fee amounts due by team type and/or crossover:
|Team Type||First Day of practice amount due||September 1, 2017 payment||January 1, 2017 payment (includes $50 performance fee)||Uniform (amount fully payable upon receipt of item). Price is approx and not included in fees||Bow (amount fully payable upon receipt. Price is approx and not included in fees.|
|$150 (summer 2017)||$175||$225||$90||$40|
|Youth/Jr/Sr/Open (athlete is not a crossover)||$442||$442||$442||$250-$300||$40|
|Youth/Jr/Sr/Open (athlete is crossover to any team including mini).||$600||$600||$600||$250-$300||$40|
Notes about payments:
- If you are a crossover athlete, your installments must include the crossover fees as per the table above.
- Uniforms must be paid for in full prior to pick up and are not included in the three main fee payment dates. A 50% deposit is due upon ordering and the balance due upon pick up.
- Pro-shop purchases including a uniform, bow, tumbling, and all travel fees including hotels, transportation, etc, are all separate and are NOT INCLUDED in the three fee installment dates
- Fundraised amounts may be applied to the next due-date for fees (i.e. fundraising that takes place over the summer can reduce the amount paid in September)
- Special guest choreographers are not included in fees, and there may be a charge for these if we go forward with scheduling them. Cost may be approximately $15-$30 per athlete on the team that is working with the guest.
- If an athlete participates in fundraising, it will be applied to your account like a payment.
- Athletes can pay their tuition fees through a variety of methods. Upon returning the registration forms for cheerleading, please indicate which payment method is preferred:
- Email Money Transfer or online PayPal/Credit Card Payments: If this method is preferred, the parent must be consistent in regular payments. There will be a 5-day grace period if payment is not received, then the athlete will not be permitted to participate in cheer.
- In-office payments: Athletes/parents can make payments in the office at the Orange Dome via credit card/debit card/check or cash. If this method is preferred, the parent must be consistent in regular payments. There will be a 5-day grace period if payment is not received, then the athlete will not be permitted to participate in cheer.
- If an athlete is having difficulty making payments on time, we are always willing to work on a payment schedule that works best for you.
WHC will send out regular account statements. Invoices other than the tuition fees are due upon receipt.
- If a payment is missed, there is a 5 day grace period to make it up, else the athlete will not be permitted to participate in WHC activities such as tumbling, practices, or competitions until the athlete’s fees are paid to date.
- Late payments are subject to interest charges.
- Declined payments will be subject to a $25 NSF fee
If the account becomes delinquent, WHC reserves the right to ask an athlete to refrain from practices and or competitions until all payments have been made.