Dear WHC Families,
Statements will be emailed by the end of the week. Please remember that they are accurate for payments up to the end of the previous month (i.e. any payments made after the end of June 2016 may not yet be reflected). As always, any questions, please email me at email@example.com.
Unity (Travel teams): There will be a parent meeting tonight at 7:30 – 8 pm to discuss Unity traveling in 2017 or not. As per the information package, Unity is a junior team and was expected to travel, but as there are many new athletes on this team, I would like to meet with and discuss this as an option with the parents, and then discuss next steps.
Absences: Please remember to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are going to be absent from a practice. Texting or Facebook posts do not always reach the coach in time, by emailing this address, we will be able to properly plan for your absence.
Reminder of Summer Opportunities that are filling up quick!
We are offering a few exciting (OPTIONAL) classes this summer!
Dance & Tumble (NEW!!): Coach Jessica is running a 4-week dance & tumbling combination class on Fridays in July (July 8, 15, 22, 29). This is a combination of dance and tumble elements incorporating all requirements coaches look for when placing athletes in their routines! This session is designed to help the athletes reach their highest potential with a new high-intensity program built to increase dance and tumble technique, increase confidence, keep in shape and have fun!
There are two sessions available:
- Level 1 & 2 for Mini, Youth, and Junior athletes: (Friday, July 8, 15, 22, and 29) at 6 pm – 7 pm.
- Junior Level 3 (Adore) and any senior team (any level): (Friday, July 8, 15, 22, and 29) at 7 pm – 8 pm.
The cost for these classes is $35 plus tax = $40.25 for the 4 weeks. Please register here!
Group Tumbling: Coaches Becca, Kristen, and Jessica are offering a 4-week July group tumbling session. The following are the classes being offered on Sundays in the Orange Dome:
- Level 1 ages 12 and younger (any team), Sunday, July 10, 17, 24, and 31) from 4pm – 5pm with Kristen & Becca
- Level 2 ages 12 and younger (any team), Sunday, July 10, 17, 24, and 31) from 5pm – 6 pm with Kristen & Becca
- Level 1 & 2 ages 12 and older (any team), Sunday, July 10, 17, 24, and 31) from 5pm – 6 pm with Jessica
- Level 3 + (any age), Sunday, July 10, 17, 24, and 31) from 6 pm – 7 pm with Jessica
- The cost for these classes is $35 plus tax = $40.25 for the 4 weeks. Please register here!
Summer Camp: Please note we still have space available in 4 week-long summer camps!! Prices for the camps are $200 for the week (or $45/day) and include early/late drop-off/pick up, two awesome field trips, lots of tumbling and cheer lessons, and lots of fun/games! Please register here!
Thanks, everyone, have a great week.
Erica, Jana, and Ashley