Good morning WHC
Now that we are into our second week of practices, I hope everyone is getting comfortable and familiar with the gym, the coaches, and the practices.
Statements for your accounts will be sent out later this week. Please keep in mind the following:
- Statements will NOT reflect any payments made after the end of June, or even a little before. Payments made at or after the end of June will be reflected on your next statement, however, we do have payments tracked; they are just not in the software yet, so if you have questions, just let me know.
- You have been given an invoice that has the total fees and competition fees owing for the full season, but please remember that funds are not all due immediately. You make payments according to the payment schedule as indicated in the information package (monthly installments). So your invoice is not overdue.
- Statements do not reflect any profit earned from fundraising yet.
- Uniform costs are not reflected on your statement yet. This is because I do not yet know who will need to be purchasing a new uniform, and we will not know this until after the swap of second-hand uniforms, is over and people begin to order new ones (September).
- As always, if you have any questions about your invoice, please email me (email@example.com).
- Summer Camps: We have been able to open up our summer camps with a few new spots! Our first camp starts on Monday and we still have space available if anyone is interested. Go here for more information and to find the registration link: https://westhalifaxcheer.com/summer-camps/. Camps will involve lots of tumbling and cheer lessons, field trips, crafts, and more! Don’t miss out!! The first camp starts Monday, July 20-24 and our second camp is August 17-21. Camp Director is Coach Allie Garroway, and the head camp coaches are Shannon Power, Leah McNeil, and Jenna Mitchel with lots of help from Coaches in Training Katie Fyfe and Abbie Loughran.
Absences: Please remember to send a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are going to be missing practices. This email address reaches all coaches and Team Moms so we will definitely get the message.
FaceBook Groups: As mentioned, there are individual team FaceBook groups. The coaches and team moms are busy trying to add everyone to the appropriate groups.
Hope your first few weeks are going well, thanks!